Interim Senior Tax Accountant
Are you looking for a role with global responsibilities in a dynamic, open environment full of opportunities? Are you a team player looking to make great impact as part of a team that is responsible for all Tax accounting and reporting issues? We are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant, responsible for executing Corporate Income Tax accounting and reporting for all global legal entities in over 45 markets within Upfield.
They’ve got iconic brands like Blue Band, Becel and Flora that people all over the world know and love. A been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet they feel like they’re only just getting started.
You will be working in a global operating Tax team, with in total 6 colleagues. All responsible for local Tax related subjects as well as a global relevant specialization.
- You are part of the Global Tax team (a team of 6 tax professionals) and you report into Head of Tax. In this role you are working together with your Tax team, with related Global Finance functions as Treasury and Controlling and with local controlling teams in the markets.
- With the team, you own the Tax Accounting and reporting structure.
- You are responsible for the Tax Accounting and giving the necessary input for the month-end and year-end closing process in cooperation with the controlling teams.
- You are responsible for managing and preparing the financial and management reporting of the corporate income tax position. This includes preparation and timely and accurate reporting of the complex annual tax provisions, including quarterly income tax close and report to Bond Holders.
- You are making sure the tax reporting is under control via internal controls and monitor the financial integrity and transparency of Upfields tax positions and related reporting.
- You are reviewing and coordinating the accounting for income taxes for subsidiaries, with internal stakeholders such as the local Finance teams and Group Control department with assistance from third party service providers. You will be assisting the Head of Tax in developing an effective tax strategy, tax planning and tax risk management including the approach to compliance.
- The main challenge is to make sure Upfield’s complex financial organization is operating compliant to all local and global Tax Regulations. Therefore you will be a business partner both to the Global Finance Leadership team as well as local finance teams. You have a high energy to engage in communication with stakeholders, both local and global, internal and external, and you work as go-to person for all Tax Accounting related issues.
- We are looking for someone with 8-10 years’ experience within Tax Accounting. For this role, experience with both Accounting and Tax regulations are a must, so you preferably have an economical or RA background.
- In house Tax Accounting experience is a pre, but not a must. If you have relevant & extensive experience within a Big 4 Tax Accounting role, this position could be your first in house role.
- Having relevant experience with IFRS is a plus, however experience within the Dutch Tax Accounting is a must. Having experience with SAP S/4HANA is a big plus.
- You are a highly analytical, (self) critical, organized, and structured person, you are resilient under (time) pressure. Also, you feel comfortable within a start-up environment, where processes are to be built and responsibilities are not yet set in stone.
We are looking for somebody that can start ASAP. Hourly rate between 100 - 120 Euro all in.
T: +31 20 7723 648
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.