Support Engineer Warehouse - Temporary
Looking for a Support Engineer for a six week assignment in one of the main warehouse locations of an international fashion retailer near Venlo. You will be supporting warehouse operations during the go live of EWM. Are you available from end of April till mid June, then get in touch with us right now!
As a Support Engineer, you'll be:
- The main contact point for all ICT related questions, issues, and projects.
- Supporting warehouses and offices in Holland. Escalated issues as needed and maintained communication with customers, technical infra teams, and other ICT teams based in Amsterdam.
- Collaborating with tech support teams covering office and warehouse during office hours and out of office hours (on-call support)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware problems and help our warehouse colleagues through multiple contact channels.
- Responsible for the end-to-end incident management process.
- Registering and tracking tickets in a Help Desk Ticketing system (Topdesk) regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) for all warehouses in Holland, UK, and Spain, as well as Stock Management.
- Keeping all ICT related manuals up to date.
First and foremost, as a Support Engineer, you love challenges, and you have an eye for detail. Next to that, we'd like to see:
- Hands-on experience managing, maintaining, installing, and configuring computer hardware in warehouses
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a big plus.
- Customer service experience.
A challenging six week assignment (end of April till mid June) with an international corporation in the fashion retail industry.
IT & Telecom
T: +31 6 2073 2086
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.