Retail Project Assistant - Temporary
We are recruiting for an Retail Project Assistant for one of the global biggest fashion companies based in Amsterdam for the role out of several new systems in retail stores across Europe.
Are you available asap until 31/08/2021 and are you experienced in project management within an retail organization? Please get touch with us!
- Drive operational support for already live countries (user management and process questions for End of Day, financial reporting from stores)
- Coordinating and creating the user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed for rollout and new GK versions
- Translate business requests into user stories
- Train markets on new POS features
- UAT - Front end testing of the new country packs (POS/Portal)
- UAT – Front end testing new versions of already rolled out countries (POS/Portal)
- Log change requests in internal log database (Jira)
- Preparing weekly status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Article push to stores with SAP
- Create and push Bonus Buys to stores with SAP
- Create and push Promotions and markdowns with SAP
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Highly motivated to get things done and pro-active in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time being a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Strong excel and power point skills
- Experience with SAPFMS/SAP BW
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
Project management & Consultancy
T: +31 6 4854 9367
- Detailhandel / Winkel
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.