Packaging Line Engineer (Temp - 6 Months)
Wanted! A packaging project lead in a new green and environmentally friendly factory for infant milks powder and specialized nutrition. Are you a an experienced Packaging Project Engineer with keen focus on planning and execution? This might be the opportunity for you!
The scope of the role covers development of the companies current Packaging lines from Filling to Palletisation. This will cover 1 Canning Line (235 Cpm) & 1 Eazipack Line (100 Cpm) and then 2021 the new Canning Line (235 Cpm)
Key focus is the planning and execution of a number of small & medium size Projects including OEM Machine performance Vs Expectation, Stretch wrapper upgrade (0.5m), Scoop Cap, Sleeve & Vision system (2m), multiple smaller performance enhancing projects aimed at SQCDME with a particular focus on improving downtime losses and increasing line capacity. Management & control of financial costs is also a key expectation.
- Work closely with the other members of the project team and ensure connections, interfaces and interactions with all the other sections of the project and overall project portfolio in Haps factory
- Stakeholder Management Abilities
- Ensure safety through all the project phases (0 incidents, 0 accidents, with both Organisation and Subcontractors staff)
- Ensure Safety in Design incl compliance with all legal, culture and compliance requirements specifically including Machine Safety, LOTO, ATEX and 12 safety Basics.
- Ensure compliance of the installations with FMG guidelines - Be the guardian that all FMG norms are followed
- Ensure the implementation of Quality standards for processes and equipment to ensure the line achieves Company Excellence standard first time post start-up
- Elaborate all the documentation for permitting or authorization purposes if required
- Ensure the project is in compliance with budget and schedule
- Implement high company engineering standards
We are looking for candidates with strong packaging knowledge to have to the following:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in an area such as Packaging, Food Processing/Engineering or related
- Minimun 2 - 3 years working experience (preferably in Dairy, Food Processing or Baby Food)
- Project management in Dairy or Baby Food Industries
- Training in AutoCAD LT
The hourly indication is an all in rate of € 75 per hour.
T: +31 6 2225 8890
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.