Interim FP&A Cash Manager
For an international Food company we are looking for a temporary FP&A Analyst with experience in cashmanagement. This assingment will be for at least 6 months, region Amsterdam.
In this role, your key mission is to ensure the visibility of the related KPI's within the organization, prepare and coordinate the financial support for cash performance animation process. You will also prepare cash scenarios and deep dives on ad hoc requests from key stakeholders (VP Finance, Board, Group Controlling)
- Analyze deeply Balance sheet items and variations to drive WK improvement
- Ensure solid reporting planning and process for accurate and timely reporting of cash, together with FP&A team
- Assure a robust data collection of cash KPIs to support key internal stakeholders decision making
- Produce needed reporting and information on actual and rolling forecast detailed analysis
- Analyze ROIC, in close contact with the company controlling
- Improve automatized reporting and data sharing and work closely with BI Finance team
- Animate the network of cash managers in CBU's and Regions
- Share best practices
- Closely work with Operations Finance teams to assure the accuracy of total WBU cash picture
- Intercompany flows reconciliation
- around 4 to 6 years of experience in Controlling & FP&A ways of working (closing, forecasting, analysis, …)
- you know how to use BI tools like BPC, Tableau/Power BI.
- you know how to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written in English.
- Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial topics.
Hourly rate will be between € 85 and € 95 excluding VAT. If you are not a contractor we can offer a contract with a montly salary.
Finance & Control
T: +31 6 1292 6005
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.