DevOps Engineer - IAM / Authentication
Are you passionate about online security, experienced with IAM and Authentication Solutions and do you have a DevOps state of mind? Then read on, because this long-term assignment in the Apeldoorn area could be what you are looking for!
As DevOps Engineer you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers (front/back-end development, infrastructure specialists and security specialists). You will have an important role in designing, building and implementing technological solutions and innovation services for the IAM / Authentication solution.
Among your responsibilities:
- Together with your colleagues and the DevOps teams, you will build new functionalities for the platform;
- Come up with (and implement) creative ideas and solutions;
- Maintain test and acceptance environments;
- Deploy new software and make the change plans and scripts for it;
- Provide automation to make management & software development easier;
- Monitor and improve system uptime and health;
- Take the lead with complicated incidents and help to resolve them asap.
The DevOps Engineer - IAM / Authentication should have:
- BSc level of working / thinking;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Linux and IAM product;
- Experience with large and complex environments;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile;
- Knowledge of and experience with network technology;
- Full working proficiency in English, Dutch is a big plus.
Next to that we'd like to see:
- Knowledge of and experience with OpenAM / Forgerock;
- Knowledge of and experience with Certificates, SAML, XML, JAVA, Federated Authentication;
- Knowledge of and experience with Database administration (SQL Server, MySQL, Progress);
- Automated Provisioning/Deployment tools (Git, Ansible);
- Scripting and programming knowledge;
- Containerization and container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes), APIs.
This is a long term assignment, since it will take a couple of months for you to get fully up to speed. So at least one year, but it's safe to say that it will be extended. The team works together from the Apeldoorn office once or twice per week, so fully remote is not an option. The position can be filled via freelance/zzp, but there's also the possibility of a secondment contract via us. In both cases an attractive rate or salary can be offered.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
IT & Telecom
T: +31 6 2073 2086
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.