Utrecht calling for an Assistant Product Technologist to temporarily strengthen the Specialised Nutrition Powder Infant Milk Formula team.
In this role, the assistant product technologist will work and interact with several product technologists across different projects relating to compliance, innovations and renovations of the infant milk portfolio.
The Assistant Product Technologist is going to work in an international environment, where you will be responsibile for multipule task.
As Assistant Product Technologist you:
• Are going to ensure the timely delivery of critical product development output, such as labeling documents, lists of ingredients, finished and semi-finished product specifications within a given framework (40% of time).
• Are going to execute hands-on activities, such as organizing tastings and in-house analyses (50% of time).
• Are the support product technologists in development and implementation activities (e.g. trial preparation) (10%).
As Assistant Product Technologist, you fit within the following profile:
• B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology, or similar educational background (Bioprocess, biochemical Engineering, Nutrition, etc);
• Familiar in laboratory settings;
• Previous experience with SAP;
• Previous work experience within the food industry;
• You enjoy working in the lab carrying out variable analysis, among which tastings and physical properties;
• You feel comfortable with IT systems and be willing to learn and use new ones.