Shipping Clerk wanted for an innovative conveying solutions company in Amsterdam! In this international, energetic and fast-paced work place, you will be responsible for preparing and finalizing the shipments for sales orders. Are you a team player who is always trying to improve yourself? Do you want to be a part of this continuously growing business? Get in contact today!
In this role you will be manufacturing the preparation of the sales orders and finalize the shipments, making sure all orders are picked and packed correctly.
- Arrange orders with multiple line items together prior to packing for shipment consolidations.
- Check the system when preparing the shipments for any possible changes to the orders to ensure the box labels accuracy.
- Always have the assembly area clear of finished belts.
- Process orders following instructions and guidelines and prepare shipping documentations and carrier labels.
- Supporting customer services with all inquiries.
- To be compliant with customs cage and Known Consignor process.
- Working experience in a logistics department.
- You have a valid forklift certification.
- Knowledge of Oracle system is a plus.
- Proficient English is a must. Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Known Consignor status.
- Willing to work outside regular hours when required.
Salary ranges from €1600-€1800 euros gross per month. There are great secondary benefits and training possibilities.
D. van der Poel
T: +31 6 1097 4629
- Transport / Logistiek / Luchtvaart
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.