HR Business Partner (interim)
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (interim) in Amsterdam. The assignment will start asap until the end of April next yar, possibly longer.
The HR Business Parter is the strategic HR partner to the business in co-creating and delivering the people plan which will enable business transformation and growth. You work together with a virtual team of HR professionals including TA Partner, HR Operations Specialist, People Advisor, TD consultant and Associate wellbeing Specialist.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Please get in touch!
As an HR Business Partner you have the following tasks:
- Develop and co create the People Plan for the organization based on the business strategy, leveraging a deep understanding of the business and People Analytics
- As an active member of the functional/ departmental leadership team, translate the People Plan to Strategic Workforce Planning and identify future capacity/capability/talent needs
- Leverage expertise in Organization Design and effectiveness to constantly diagnose the root cause of capability gaps and to bring solutions by creating the most efficient org design for the team
- Support business transformation by partnering with various senior leaders on the light beam streams
- Partner with the business leaders in driving and elevating key People Practices such as performance, talent, succession, retention, team effectiveness and employee engagement
- Coach leaders on managing and developing teams, high potential talents, leadership and functional capabilities in the organization as well as managing performance
- Partner with TA, EX, TD, C&B and HR operations teams to deliver a powerful customer experience.
- Partner with the HR COEs in delivering relevant HR processes and policies based on insights and feedback from the business, to address critical organizational challenges
- Be the proactive voice within the HR team to ensure the HR strategy is aligned with the business strategy
- Experience within HR on BP level (minimum of 6 years);
- Experience within a large, international organization;
- Proven experience of initiating, implementing and leading successful change, in partnership with all stakeholders;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law;
- Fluent in English.
The salary is market conform.
HRM & Recruitment
T: +31 20 7723 648
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.