Quality Control Officer
We are looking for a Quality Control Officer for a world leader in the food industry: Are you experienced in Food Technology or Food Quality ? You are the one we are looking for!
The produced raw materials and packaging materials from suppliers and Finished products, consistently meet the agreed specifications. To efficiently follow up the performance and production, to ensure that these are monitored and reported accordingly.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure that raw materials and packaging materials delivered by suppliers consistently meet the agreed specifications when released for production
- Manage certificates of analyses/conformity, manage quality status in status management program
- Follow up on deviations with suppliers and report critical deviations to Quality engineer of QA and follows that CAPA’s will be defined and executed
- Accurate administration and archiving all relevant documents Ensure that Finished Products consistently meet the agreed specifications when released for the market
- Manage Production records, non-conformity reports, manage quality status in status management program
- Set priorities in Quality Inspection to deliver best services to the customer
- Accurate administration and archiving all relevant documents
- HBO level and professionally experienced in a quality or technical role e.g. in quality control, a laboratory analyst or process engineer, for a minimum of 2 years
- MBO level with at least 3 year experience in e.g. food technology, laboratory education, data management
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge of quality (food, medical devices, pharma) is advantageous
- Dutch and English, fluent in speaking and writing as must have
Salary indication €4500,-
Contract is 6 months
Techniek & Engineering
T: +31 6 1240 4022
- Farmaceutische industrie
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.