Interim Group Consolidation Manager
For the Global Amsterdam HQ of a leading global Food producer we are looking for an Interim Group Consolidation Finance Manager for 3 - 4 months with possible extention.
Job Purpose – Manage the Group consolidation process on a quarterly basis.
Main Responsibilities -
- Run and develop the Quarterly Group Consolidation and Reporting process as part of the team.
- Communicate with Auditors and External Advisors.
- Ensure that standing consolidation journals are created
- Work with our Financial Shared S to ensure all intercompany balances and P&L transactions match
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Ensure all equity reserves are properly reconciled
- Work with the FP&A function to reconcile the management and financial reported revenue and EBIT
- Prepare the goodwill allocation calculations and paper
- Prepare Fixed asset and capitalization notes and papers
- Project manage the delivery of the monthly, quarterly consolidated accounts
- Manage the integration of new entities into the group results
- Availability per direct for at least 5 months
- Professional accounting qualification RA, RC.or International equivalent
- Extensive experience with complex Global consolidations and reporting gained in an International organization.
- Strong / advanced excel and power point skills.
- Consolidation software experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
Personal qualities -
- You are a teamplayer with a proven track record that gets up and running fast.
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail.
- Highly organized, self-disciplined, sharp and very self-critical person
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate relating choices.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Flexibility to deal with change and deal with high work load.
Indication of the fee; 90-110 Euro per hour
Finance & Control
T: +31 20 7723 648
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.