Laboratory Administrative Specialist
We are looking for a Laboratory Administrative Specialist for a world leader in the Food Industry in Utrecht!
Did you just finished your Secondary vocational education and are you looking for an administrative job related to the nutrition products from one of the biggest brands on the market? Continue reading, this might be an opportunity for you!
The Laboratory Administrative Specialist will join the Food Science & Technology Laboratory in Utrecht. You'll be working for one of the centres of excellence and focussing on the two main product categories within advanced nutritions.
The mission of the Food Science & Technology Laboratory is to support the R&D activities within those two categories by answering physical, chemical and sensorial questions. You'll make sure that the ISO 9001 standards are met by securing the status and condition of the equipments.
The Laboratory Administrative Specialist will support the Shelf Life Specialists in the following tasks:
- Preparing, performing and reporting physical chemical product analyses;
- Supporting new product development and product improvement projects;
- Supporting Product Development during tasting sessions;
- Report to the team leader Shelf life
You'll work closely with colleagues in Product and Process Development, as well as interact with external laboratories and suppliers.
For the role of Laboratory Administrative Specialist we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Finished Secondary vocational education;
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience in an administrative role;
- Experience in a lab or within Food is a pré
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with a variety of functional disciplines;
- Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and a team player.
We offer you a position in an innovative multinational company with an open-minded and dynamic atmosphere. You will be offered a temporary contract for a period of 12 months. There might be a possibility to get an permanent position. Next to that, there is an attractive monthly salary based on your experience and education.
T: +31 6 8388 9264
- Farmaceutische industrie
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.