Interim Payroll Analyst (International)
As a Senior Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for the monthly payroll together with a colleague, for the following countries: Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy and the Netherlands. Next to this you will focus on process improvements and the optimization of integration of HR and Finance processes.
You'll be part of an informal and international HR team (12 colleagues) at this FMCG company, at the European Headquarters.
We are looking for someone to start asap, latest 1st of September.
Monthly Payroll Process Control:
- Payroll data input for primarily Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy
- Kronos timecards check and prepare monthly reports for input.
- Maintain contact with other departments (HR, Treasury, Tax and Retail Operations) on payroll related items. Informs HR coordinators of missing data / information in the HRIS systems which are relevant to process payroll.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly retail bonus sheet.
- Support Finance for ao checking GL Accounts.
- Monthly payroll payments.
- Provide 1st line support to employees.
- Support in audits & ad hoc requests.
- Ensure key controls (eg. RACI) are respected and the SOX requirements are met.
- Identify and execute process improvements to existing processes and advise the manager on opportunities to gain higher efficiency, effectiveness and ensure a higher level of (local) compliance
- Ensure all payroll controls are performed and checklists are followed in the process flow of payrolls so compliance to internal policies is adhered (SOX control)
- Evaluate and advise on improvements to our current payroll process, including our payroll provider;
- Optimization of integration of HR and Finance processes.
- You have your degree in Payroll Administration (Dutch: Praktijk Diploma Loonadministratie)
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in an international environment is a strong advantage
- You have a basic knowledge of European labor law.
- Experience with administrative tasks such as EMEA payroll process, use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all types of individuals, both internally and externally
- Good command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Safeguard and Kronos is desirable
- Able to work result oriented with stringent deadlines and highlight any events that may lead to not meeting deadlines.
Hourly rate is between €70,00 and €80,00. If you are not an ZZP'er, we can offer you a temporary contract with a monthly salary.
How to proceed?
Within four working days, we'll let you know if you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, digitally or live. In this meeting, we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the rest of the procedure. In consultation with you, we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Every recruiter has a very strong focus on their own field. This makes us the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
Finance & Control
T: +31 20 7723 648
- Detailhandel / Winkel
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.