Credit Risk Model Manager (Interim 3 months)
We are looking for a Credit Risk Model Manager for an international bank in Amsterdam! This will be a 3 months assignment. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the current risk model framework, supporting communications with relevant stakeholders and deliver training on model risk management.
Do you like to work in a dynamic working environment and on challenging assignments? Are you available per direct? Get in contact now!
- Maintain current Model Risk Management policies, procedures and model inventory.
- Ensure model risk operating model is applied in consistency and in lines with the standards.
- Provide advice on End User Controls(EUC) models and spreadsheets risk levels.
- Oversee and identify the possible outcome of (new) model uses and make sure the model risk cycle is strictly followed.
- Support and guide relevant stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Coordinate model validation assignments with third party consultancies.
- Monitor validation findings, remediation progress and ensure mitigating actions to reduce model risks are on schedule.
- Involve with model owners, senior management and internal audit for meetings and discussions.
- Construct and deliver training for internal stakeholders on model risk management.
- Support bank target operating model implementation to second line risk management function.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance related discipline.
- Relevant working experiences in Risk management.
- Knowledge of model governance or model validation/ programming language(R, Python or SQL etc.) is a plus,
- Experience with dashboard design is a plus.
- Experience with policy writing is a plus.
- CFA or PRM Certification holder or pursing.
- Able to work independently and communicate with different functions.
- Fluency in English is a must.
This is a temporary position for 3 months. Salary will be ranging from 100-120 euros/ hour.
T: +31 6 5313 5823
- Banken / Financiële diensten
- Financiële Dienstverlening
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.