Application Manager Project Management Tooling
Looking for an Application Manager specialized in Project Management Tooling for a one year assignment with our client, a leading global player in the food industry. Are you the person who can build strong relationships with a community of (key)users of this custom project and portfolio management toolset? And can you bridge the company needs with technical solutions offered, making the businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative? Are you curious, inquisitive, and a networker? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Within the Projet Management Office, in the heart of the cross-functional and global projects, we are looking for an application manager for the custom developed project and portfolio management system.
Among your responsibilities will be:
- Lead Key user community for sharing best practices and answering questions of end users;
- Support end-users where needed;
- Drive PM tool implementation for Secure and Productivity portfolio;
- Understand (key) user and functional needs;
- Identify gaps + solutions together with users and IT teams;
- Prepare & facilitate (additional) training session(s) for key and end users;
- Ensure application update/enhancements control;
- Participate in global PM Application management team;
- Collect and consolidate user requests;
- Define tool enhancement needs i.e. improve data analytics;
- Follow up and test bug resolutions and tool enhancements, complying with budget;
- Communicate and promote application use: newsletters, FAQs, system data consistency.
Tha Application Manager we are looking for is foremost analytical, structured, pragmatic and a strong communicator. Next to that you have:
- BSc / MSc, ideally in a technical domain;
- 3+ years of experience in Application Management;
- Experience in project & portfolio management and the relevant tooling;
- Experience in a non-hierarchical, cross functional environment;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
We offer you a position in an innovative multinational company with an open and dynamic atmosphere. You will initially be offered a secondment contract for the duration of 12 months and monthly gross salary is between 4500 and 5000€.
T: +31 6 2073 2086
- Farmaceutische industrie
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.